- Fortified with Probiotics: This is not just your regular muesli but a cereal fortified with probiotics to help improve your gut health and digestion. Probiotics are also great for enhancing bowel movement and boosting nutrient absorption as well
- A Fruity and Nutty Delight: This muesli is enriched with the goodness of fruits such as papaya, strawberry, pineapples, apples, and raisins along with nuts such as almonds. It also contains tiny powerhouses such as flaxseeds and pumpkin seeds
- The power of seeds: This muesli is packed with pumpkin and flaxseeds that are loaded with antioxidants and other nutrients. Flaxseeds are a great source of omega-3 fatty acids
- Good health with a crunch: Made with multigrain flakes such as wheat flakes, rolled oats, rolled barley, rice flakes, and dried fruits & nuts to add a healthy crunch to your life
- Rich in protein & fiber: Adding just 40g of this muesli to a bowl of milk delivers 7.92g of protein. It is also rich in dietary fiber that helps in boosting nutrient absorption
MB Probiotic Muesli with added fruits, nuts, and seeds
This muesli is the best thing that can happen to your mornings and your stomach too! Loaded with probiotics, this muesli helps in enhancing your gut health, digestion, and bowel movement. Probiotics also help with nutrient absorption. Forget about probiotic drinks when you can have your daily dose of probiotics with your morning bowl of crunchy cereals.
Made with wheat flakes, corn flakes, rice flakes, rolled oats, and rolled barley, this cereal has the added goodness of fruits, nuts, and seeds. Fruits such as apple, pineapple, raisins, strawberry, and papaya not only add to the taste but also enrich you with various nutrients. Almonds and seeds like pumpkin and flax seeds add to the nutritional value of this morning cereal.
This crunchy cereal offers you a good amount of dietary fiber to enhance nutrient absorption, boost satiety, and improve digestion. When consumed with milk, it also delivers a sufficient amount of protein to keep you fit and agile all day long. This muesli contains no cholesterol and is a low-sugar cereal.
- A perfect blend of multigrain flakes: This cereal is a mix of wheat, corn, & rice flakes, rolled oats & barley. tAll these ingredients are rich in fiber and help in boosting satiety. The muesli also contains dried fruits and nuts like raisins and almonds to increase the protein value and fuel you with antioxidants from the raisins.
- Power of Nuts: This morning cereal is packed with almonds, one of the most nutritious nuts that are rich in calcium, vitamin E, protein, and various other micronutrients. Almonds also add to the crunch of this nutritious muesli.
- Power of seeds: MB Probiotic Muesli contains pumpkin and flaxseeds. Pumpkin seeds are high in fiber, antioxidants, magnesium, and other nutrients. Flaxseeds are a good source of omega-3 fatty acids. They also contain fiber and can be helpful in enhancing heart health.
- Power of fruits: This muesli is loaded with fruits such as strawberries, raisins, apples, pineapple, and papaya. All these fruits are excellent sources of fiber, antioxidants, and various other nutrients required to boost your overall health/
- Packed with probiotics: Where else would you get your daily dose of probiotics along with your bowl of breakfast cereal. We have made it happen for you. Enjoy greater gut health, better digestion, and improved bowel movement with this probiotic muesli.
- A bowl full of protein: Protein is very essential for everyone and this is why we have made this muesli rich in protein. By adding just 40g of this muesli to a bowl of milk, you get around 8g of protein that helps in charging your mornings.
- Rich in fiber: Dietary fiber present in this muesli helps in enhancing satiety and boosts nutrient absorption. Fiber is also known for being helpful in weight management. It controls blood sugar levels and lowers cholesterol.
How to make it?
Add 40g of MB Probiotic Muesli Fruits, Nuts, & Seeds to a bowl and pour 200ml of hot milk. If you want to keep it crunchy then pour 200ml of cold milk. Garnish with fresh fruits and munch on. For those who want this to taste a bit sweet, we recommend that you add either honey or unrefined sugar.